Sounds like it should work as is, are you getting any warnings in the console?

On 7/6/07, Siddhartha Argollo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

I have two submodules, both used by AppModule.

In the first module, I contribute with a "MyFirstDispatcher" to
MasterDispatcher and the constraint "before:*". In the second module, I
contribute with "MySecondDispatcher" and the constraint
"after:MyFirstDispatcher". Although both contributions are correctly
done, only MyFirstDispatcher.dispatch is called by the application.
The thing is, if I switch the constraints, again only
MySecondDispatcher.dispatch is called. If I don't use the constraints,
neither service is called.

I'm returning false in the dispatch method of both services. Am I
forgetting anything?
What I'm trying to do is wrong in anyway?

I solved my problem contributing to RequestHandler with one of the
services and leaving the other one with the constraint "before:*", still
contributing to MasterDispatcher (without this constraint, it doesn't
work). This way, both dispatches are called by the framework.

Thanks,

Siddhartha Argollo

Howard M. Lewis Ship
TWD Consulting, Inc.