Thanks, that did it.

M.

Am 09.07.2007 um 15:28 schrieb SergeEby:

Hi,

The HTML templates should go either under the resources directory
or WEB-INF

Read this:
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-core/guide/ templates.html

/Serge

Moritz Gmelin wrote:

Hi,

I have created a T5 Application based on the "myapp" template with
its pom.xml.  I have added some components and pages to the
application and now, I'd like to deploy it on a tomcat server (or
create a .war file of it).
It does work if I build the application with eclipse and then do a

mvn tomcat:deploy

because Eclipse copies the components' HTML templates into the
resulting target/classes/**/components/ directory.
But If I want to do a clean rebuild of the application (pulling it
from CVS), the components' HTML templates, which are located in the
java source directory are not copied to the target classes directory
(nor into the application.jar).

What options do I have ?
Is there a way I can configure the maven compile task to copy those
html files over to target directory ?

Thanks

Moritz