Jun replied directly to me that he doesn't test client-side validation and he uses Selenium RC (remote control). So is ANYONE successfully using Selenium TestRunner with tests of client-side validation in Tapestry 4.1.2?

We don't test client-side validation.We use Selinum RC in our CI server.

--
Welcome to China Java Users Group(CNJUG).
http://cnjug.dev.java.net