What version of Maven are you using?

On 7/9/07, Nazmul Bhuiyan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,

I'm following the T5 tutorial and getting the following error. I've ran this
at my work pc. Is there any proxy issue here or some thing else?

C:\tmp>mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.tapestry
-DarchetypeArtifactId=quickstart -DarchetypeVersion=5.0.5
-DgroupId=org.apache.tapestry -DartifactId=tapestry-tutorial1
-DpackageName=org.apache.tapestry.tutorial
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'archetype'.
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin' does not
exist or no valid version could be found
[INFO]
[INFO]

Howard M. Lewis Ship
TWD Consulting, Inc.