Hi,

I wrote a simple pager component but one parameter (currentPage)
is not updated in a second request.

In the template I have the following:

    <t:pager t:numberOfPages="${numberOfPages}"
        t:currentPage="${currentPage}"
        ... some other attributes ... />

In the page class this currentPage accessor:

    public int getCurrentPage() {
        return _currentPage;
    }

which is an int and has the correct values in all requests.

The pager component contains this currentPage property

    @Parameter(required = true, defaultPrefix="prop")
    private Integer _currentPage;

which is used in

    @BeginRender
    boolean beginRender( MarkupWriter writer )

which returns false (no other render methods, no template).

When I debug the code I see, that the first time, the _currentPage is
accessed, the pages getCurrentPage method is invoked.
In all subsequent page requests, the value of the first request is
still stored and not updated.

What am I doing wrong, or should T5 behave differently?

Do I have to take any action to unbind/uncache/reset the currentPage
property in the pager component?

Thanx && cheers,
Martin