Two possible issues:  One, "onSucess()" is misspelled, if that's a direct
copy.  It should be onSuccess().  Second, try
onSuccessFromRegistrationForm().

Bill

On 7/11/07, Eugene Lozovan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello, Evan.

Could you please add more details?

"the onSucess() event handler for the form does not work" - are you
getting
some exception or it just nothing happens upon the form submitting?

"i changed it to onActionFromRegistrationForm() the page seemed to pick it
up okay." - i.e. no exceptions and a new record in a DB, right?

Also, have you tried this on 5.0.4 or you started right with 5.0.5?

Anyway, let me have some time for migration to 5.0.5 and to get the issue.

Thank you,

E.L.

http://elozovan.blogspot.com/2007/05/simpletapestry-5-crud-application-step_24.html