Hi,

I followed the discussion about Grid component and Date.
I had the same problem and tryed to solve it by using t:parameter and t:output
but it didn't work since my date column was not available.
Only columns with supported types are available.

Wouldn't it be better to just not render those types that are not supported or
even throw an exception so the user has to exclude them explicitly?
Because even if date will be supported in the future, the problem remains for
other types.
I can not provide a custom component as described in screencast 5 if the type
of the row is not supported.

Thanks
Thomas