Is it possible to adjust Tapestry's template caching strategy? In other
words, is it possible to make it like JSP where there's a timestamp check to
see if a page has been updated? I realize I can turn off page caching, but
does that make Tapestry slower than a JSP-based solution? Can I provide my
own implementation (or configure the existing one) to check every 2 minutes?

Thanks,

Matt