I'm looking for it too!

2007/7/13, Adam Zimowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Well, for instance sample request flow diagram demonstrating core
components involved when Tap 5 is at work. Something similar to
component render states diagram.

Perhaps discussion about Tapestry page cache and point out classes and
interfaces that implement it. On that note, maybe a list of most
important classes/interfaces and what they're responsible for would be
a good start about such "Tap 5 architecture overview" document.

Discussion about dependencies, which are the most important and how
they're used.

Setting up T5 developement environment.

Those are just few topics, but I think they'd be a good start.

Thanks