I'm glad you are having fun! :)

Most thanks should of course go to Howard, as always.  (the rest of us are
mostly tinkerers/modifiers)

On 7/3/07, #Cyrille37# <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I spent a lot of time for discovering the Java World. After used Php,
C++ and C# for years, this new learning adventure need a lot of energy.
But today Tapestry make my feel really Happy !

Yesterday I started a fresh project with Tapestry 4.1.2, Acegi,
Hibernate3, Spring2, Tomcat6, Eclipse3.3, and tonight I've just finished
a Hivemind service to server Json-RPC calls
(http://oss.metaparadigm.com/jsonrpc/) to give access to the application
from some Java Applet and other stuff.

Great, it's working !

Thank you very much to the Tapestry Team and other people from this
mailing list. Thanks you all !

Best regards,
Cyrille.
PS: in 1 month I will have to hard test all of that in a cluster
environment, I think the adventure will restart ;-)