please check the bottom of the page... also read the page again
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-core/guide/mixins.html

@Mixin annotation just say what mixin you are adding,
after that the component is joined with the mixin so
to define a parameter, you can do it in the template or via
@Component annotation

the example on the docs shows it:

@Component(parameters={"param=someValue", . . . }) @Mixin("Autocomplete")
private TextField _userId;