Serge, that is the point. If i remove it from the pages and let it just on
the layout it give me the error, and it's wrong, since the pages are wrapped
by the layout. And the generated html looks creepy with a meta tag in the
middle of the code since there's another one on the head that's supposed to
do exactly the same thing...