Evan Rawson - Work a écrit :
wow IRC, looks like i got another reason to download mIRC again. ill definatly be on that channel.
If you use Firefox there is the ChatZilla plugin. Easy to use and it handle irc:// links

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Lewis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tapestry users" <users@tapestry.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 9:16 AM
Subject: IRC

Dear mailing list,

I'm sure you've probably received messages like this before, but I wanted to reiterate that there is an IRC channel for tapestry: #tapestry @ irc.freenode.net. There's usually 5 ~ 8 of us in there, and we work/talk about Tapestry. I know some people just dont do IRC, but if you're interested in talkingin realish time with some tapestry people, come check it out.

chris