#Cyrille37# a écrit :
For the TextField the client-side validation works, but for @RadioGroup only the server-side validation is called, no client-side event occured.
For precision here is following the code at the end of the generated html page.

In that code we can see that there is some client-side-validation for the @TextField "text01" and for the @RadioGroup "radioGroup01". But when submiting the form the client-side-validation for "text01" is triggered, but none for "radioGroup01".

<script type="text/javascript"><!--
dojo.addOnLoad(function(e) {
dojo.require("tapestry.form");tapestry.form.registerForm("theForm");
tapestry.form.focusField('text01');
tapestry.form.clearProfiles('theForm');
tapestry.form.registerProfile('theForm',
{"required":["text01","radioGroup01"],
"text01":{"required":["Vous devez entrer une valeur pour Le Text 01."]},
"radioGroup01":{"required":["Vous devez entrer une valeur pour Le RadioGroup 01."]}
});});
// --></script>
So, after thinking a bit more (do not laught please ;-) ...
The "radioGroup01"'s validation could not work because there is not html element for it. Only @Radio got a html element.

After reading the javascript code tapestry.form.validation I do not see anything that match with the @RadioGroup specific needs.
Perhaps it miss ?

I continue to investigate, while the weekend ending and people coming back to their keyboard.
;-)

cheers
cyrille.