this should be no problem for any html page tapestry or not,

first make you form work without popup, just redirect.

then add this to your form:

<form ... target="MyPopupForm">
or
<form ... target="_blank">

this will cause the form to submit data into a popup window just
like it was normal redirect inside original window.

for binding data it's no different than any tapestry page,
however I'm not sure how to make a form in one page
and submit data to a different form/page in tapestry, since
tapestry relies on it's own naming for rewinding the form...

if you are talking about tapestry 4 then..
you could for example submit the data to your page,
then pass data to desired page and let that page render instead.

I haven't used tapestry 4 for a while, so someone else could give
you more details about form handling .... or check the docs...

Davor Hrg