Yes, search the list for "bug in redirect".
I posted a workaround a couple of weeks ago (and logged a JIRA issue).

BTW, readers who view threaded wouldn't see your reply to such an old post.

Cheers,
Nick.

CarstenM wrote:
Hey guys,

already any solution for this "behaviour"?

Bye
Carsten

Sven Homburg wrote:
wow, and i think i must be crazy and nobody believes me !!

Mit freundlichem Gruss

homburg Softwaretechnik
S.Homburg
21220 Seevetal / GERMANY
Fon: +49-4105-669746
Fax: +49-4105-668947

Bill Holloway schrieb:
I'm having the same trouble.  My Start page inherits from ProtectedPage:

public abstract class ProtectedPage
{
    @InjectPage
    private Login _loginPage;
@ApplicationState
    private AppState _state;
Object onActivate ()
    {
        if (! _state.isLoggedIn())
        {
            _loginPage.setCallback (this);
            return _loginPage;
        }
        return null;

Start has an "empty" class, no members, just a template.  The Login
works fine.  Everything is OK under Jetty (logged in or logged out) as
long as I call localhost:8080/start, but if I'm not "logged in," a
call to localhost:8080 gets me a blank page.  Introducing "Login tmp =
_loginPage" at the beginning of onActivate and watching that in a
debug session shows a good _loginPage variable.  But BOOM.

Bill