Hi!

I just noticed that the behavior of directlink seems to have changed from 4.1.1. We have the following directlink in your page:

<a class="quick" jwcid="[EMAIL PROTECTED]" stateful="ognl:false" listener="listener:logoutUser" href="#"> ... </a>

Problem is now that the listener does not get called, but the RedirectException inside the listener seems to get triggered. Additionally the Session triggering the logout does not get destroyed. If i set stateful to true all works as it should (listener is called, session is destroyed), but if the user has waited till the session timeout had occured already she/he would see the stalestate page which we do not want.

Somehow i doubt that this is the intended behavior here...

Regards,
   Patrick