Shing Hing Man a écrit :
Have you look at chapter 3 of Kent Tong's book Enjoying Web Development with Tapestry
on Tap4 ? In case you did not know, the first 4
chapters are free.
http://www.agileskills2.org/EWDT/
mmmh... I read it, but not well. I think I can got the solution after re-read chapter 3 "Errors that don't belong to any input field".

You need to use ValidationDelegate to record the component that is in error.
It is a bit tricky if you have components in a For
loop.

http://www.nabble.com/validation-of-fields-within-a-For-component-tf1903417.html#a5215064
I'll have a look.

Thanks a lot for your coaching ! ;-)
Cheers,
Cyrille.

Shing

--- #Cyrille37# <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,
For days I looking how to handle multi-fields
validation on a form submit on the server-side.

The validation needs to know all form's field state.
So I can plug my rules in the submit listener but know I could not find how to decorate fields that are not matching rules.

Can you give me a start-point, an idea ?
Thanks a lot
cyrille.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: