I think this is a question from moonfly2004.
The way to help, I think, would be to work up examples in the wiki and as
you hit features that aren't implemented, suggest implementations and
workarounds. This will flesh out the functionality of T5 and provide
starting points for committers. You may then take part in the discussion as
to how the feature should be implemented. There is a more formal Apache
process for this too, I think. But, if so it would be up to others to
clarify.
Adam