Hi Olle,

Try

<encoder id="CurrentFooEncoder" object="instance:CurrentFooEncoder,springContext=spring:springContext" />

Basically the instance: allows for properties to be set using comma separated property=value

Hope that works for you

Richard

Olle Hallin wrote:
Hi!

I have written a simple (Tapestry4) custom service encoder
(CurrentFooEncoder) which works ok for now. It inserts/removes "/foo" first
in the encoding.getServletPath().

It is declared in hivemodule.xml like

  <contribution configuration-id="tapestry.url.ServiceEncoders">
    <page-service-encoder id="page" extension="html" service="page" />
    <page-service-encoder id="external" extension="ehtml" service="external"
/>
    <direct-service-encoder id="direct" stateless-extension="direct"
stateful-extension="sdirect" />
    <asset-encoder id="asset" path="/assets" />
    <extension-encoder id="extension" extension="svc" after="*" />

    <encoder id="CurrentFooEncoder" object="instance:CurrentFooEncoder"
before="*" />
  </contribution>

Now I wan't my CurrentFooEncoder to do some useful work, for which it needs
my Spring context. How do I achieve that?
I have already have a HiveMind service-point called SpringContextFactory.

I guess that I shall write something magic in the object attribute, but
what?

Regards,
Olle Hallin