Von: Lutz Hühnken [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Gesendet: Dienstag, 7. August 2007 20:48
An: Tapestry users
Betreff: Re: [T4] wierd ognl error

Excuse me for being picky, but your subject is misleading. You claim
to have an ognl error, but obviously you are using tapestry-prop
instead of ognl.

From a quick look at your code I would guess the problem is that at
some point the value of radioId is "mnpnull". Although you have
defined an initial value, it is not immutable and can take on other
values of type string, I guess.

If you think that's unlikely, you could also try to actually use ognl
instead of prop, just to make sure it's not a shortcoming of
tapestry-prop you're facing.

Hth,

Lutz