I'm not sure if I understand that correctly... I think the idea was
not return the page name as a string from a submit method, but to set
it..

in page A:
- inject page B
- set the name of page A as a property in page B
- activate (or redirect to) B

in page B:
- do not inject page A, but get it by name through cycle.getPage..
- set the list as a property in page A
- activate (or redirect to) A

To add to the confusion.. if you access that list from many pages,
wouldn't it be better to store it as an application state object
(ASO)?

Hth,

Lutz