Sorry, Thiago, I don't think I should... I think the publisher has already
contacted them.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 09 August 2007 16:40
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Re: [ANN]T5 book: reviewers are needed

On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 12:28:41 -0300, Kolesnikov, Alexander      GNI
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Phew... The publisher has actually contacted me a few days ago to tell
> me that he's got many more reviewer volunteers than he ever expected,
> and so he selected only three of them. But it will be an honor for
> both me and them to have you as a reviewer. I will contact them now
> and try to convince to increase the number of reviewers!

Can you tell us who the chosen reviewers are? :)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Desenvolvedor, Instrutor e Consultor de Tecnologia

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this email in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This email
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended
even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if you are not
the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.  Copyright 2007 CIGNA