Whatever this mysterious "issue" is that you seem to think exists it'd
be impossible to fix whatever memory leaks you think you have found
without knowing about them.

There is a map that grows as large as the system using it internally
to javassist of various cached reflection info - but it doesn't leak
in any way.

Anyways,  vague comments with no specific versions or specific issues
that you have faced don't really help anyone.