The "Calendar" component on tassel also wraps (a newer version of) the same js calendar that DateTimePicker wraps. But the component as written in tassel doesn't do the time. Some time ago, I took it and revamped it somewhat for my own needs to allow for time selection as well as date selection, and also allow for choosing which "theme" to use. I sent the changes back to the original "usc_calendar" component author (at least, I'm pretty sure I did... if he's around and I'm wrong, let me know and I'll send them. This was many moons ago. ;) but I don't think they ever got incorporated into the version on tassel. If you're interested, shoot me an e-mail off list and I'll send you what I have.

Robert