Hi,

I'm looking for a way to access a component variable the same way as a page
variable.
So for example when using a loop component I want to provide a  setter and
getter of a component as the loop value instead of a setter and getter of the
page.
I want to implement a component that works as a loop but provides a list of
elements on it's own. I want to use this component on any page without the
need to implement a loop value on each page.

I tried value="component:someComponent.someMethod" but got an error telling
that there is no such component.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Thomas