I have tried to construct a service using binder.bind
:
        binder.bind(IGreeting.class,
DefaultGreeting.class).withId("myGreeting");

Here is the service interface and service  class:

public interface IGreeting {

        public String getGreeting();
}

===========

public class DefaultGreeting implements IGreeting {

        private String greeting="Hello World";

        public DefaultGreeting(){};

        public DefaultGreeting(String msg)
        {
                greeting=msg;
        }

        public String getGreeting() {
                return greeting;
        }

        public void setGreeting(String greeting) {
                this.greeting = greeting;

When binder.bind is called, the contructor
 public DefaultGreeting(String msg)

is called with msg=myGreeting.
Is this the correct behavior ?  I was expecting the
no argument contructor to be called.

Shing

Home page : http://www.lombok.demon.co.uk/