Ajit,

You would have to actively store your trail, like breadcrumbs in a
data structure that is still available even after the user has timed
out.  You might want to persist it to a database, instead of keeping
track of it in memory.

Then after login success, the login page/component would look up the
last visited page and then try to send the user there by sending that
page.

So this is not something automatically handled by Tapestry.