Hello,

I'm trying to get a simple form with some radio buttons and labels working, without success. Following is the source for my Login page template and class. Note that the page is rendering in a layout component.

Login.html:
   <t:Form>
       <t:RadioGroup value="listerType" encoder="stringEncoder">
           <t:Label for="reg-agent">Type</t:Label>
           <t:Radio id="reg-agent" type="radio" value="listerType"/>
           <t:Radio id="reg-fsbo" type="radio" value="listerType"/>
</t:RadioGroup>
   </t:Form>

Login.java
public class Login {
public static final String AGENT_LISTER="AGENT";
   public static final String AGENT_FSBO="FSBO";
   private String listerType = AGENT_LISTER;
   private StringValueEncoder stringEncoder = new StringValueEncoder();

   /**
    * @return the listerType
    */
   public String getListerType() {
       return listerType;
   }

   /**
    * @param listerType the listerType to set
    */
   public void setListerType(String listerType) {
       this.listerType = listerType;
   }

   /**
    * @return the stringEncoder
    */
   public StringValueEncoder getStringEncoder() {
       return stringEncoder;

When I visit the page I am greeted with a "Failure reading parameter for of component listers/Login:label: Component listers/Login does not contain an embedded component with id 'reg-agent'." exception, but there is a component with id reg-agent!