I am an open source developer myself and I *love* when the users submit
patches that work or at least create intelligent Jira's :-)

But that's not the point here. Even though there is an OGNL-11 bug report,
this is not a bug. This is a new "feature" of Tapestry 4.1. No matter was
else was said in this thread, there is clearly a consensus between Tapestry
commiters and users about what is causing it. The disagreement is what (if
anything) should be done about that. So it will not help if I open another
bug report saying "my @For loop is broken" - it will not get fixed unless we
all agree that 4.0 scriptable behavior was a good thing :-)

Cheers,
Andrus