Hi Folks,

for all those who cannot make much sense of my subject - sorry. I didn't
know any better way of putting it, really.
So, after i got validation working and figured out how to use the
DelegationValidatior to display the Errors next to my input fields - here's
the next... challenge :)

Down to Business:
i need those errors translated into the current locale i am using (currently
i have two, but i need to be able to support more). I know how to do it
using the message prefix on components and the key span in html, but how do
i translate the acctual message thrown by the validator class ? do i have to
do it manually ? if so, where can i go fetch the keys and corresponding
translations for my current locale since i am really not up for specifying
the translations in a Java class - that would be mighty ugly - or so i
think...

so, if any of you guys ran into that one before, i would really appreciate a
some help.
Thanks a lot in advanche