Humm alway in my way ....

So I try to enhance T5 to support some Ajax Features.

1 - I've Aliased  the ComponentActionRequestHandler to use my own.
2 - Now if my ComponentAction is and ajax action ex :
http://mySite/myPage.myComponent:ajax/99 I want try to instanciate my
targeted component.

So I need to have a ComponentLoader and especially a ComponentLoader. But
after investigation and more and more I read the source code of Tapestry 5,
more and more I feel
that difference between Page and ComponentPageElement is very thin.

So why I need a page to instantiate a ComponentPageElement
(ComponentPageElementImpl), why a Component can't existe wihout a page ?

Thanks