Hi Peter

can you try to set the property
org.apache.tapestry.page-pool-evict-idle-page-minutes to -1? You can,
for example, add the following to your application's hivemind.xml :

 <contribution configuration-id="hivemind.ApplicationDefaults">
    <default
symbol="org.apache.tapestry.page-pool-evict-idle-page-minutes"
value="-1" />
 </contribution>

Does this help?

Marcus