Thanks, Uli, will try this!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ulrich Stärk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 22 August 2007 12:36
To: Tapestry users
Subject: RE: [T5] Marking fields in error

Right now it seems that the path for the marker image is hardcoded. But you
could try to create a file org/apache/tapestry/field-error-marker.png
in your classpath and store your own marker there. This should override the
default marker. This is similar to
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToOverrideTheDefaultErrorMessageBanner.

HTH,

Uli

On Mi, 22.08.2007, 12:42, Kolesnikov, Alexander      GNI sagte: