Not in my experience - Maven caused T5 to behave
strangely when used with jetty:run

The moment I stopped using Maven and just run jetty
directly and point it to target directory, everything
became nice and smooth.

I like Maven's idea but it just does not work reliably
for me.

--- Robin Helgelin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 8/22/07, Daniel Jue <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > No, it is not required.  It sure felt like it was
> required back when
> > everyone was using Tapestry snapshots--but that
> was only to keep up
> > with all the changes.  However, the directory
> structure that the
> > Tapestry Achetypes setup are pretty helpful.
>
> And you'll get a lot of help when needing more
> dependencies for your
> project, or deploying or your project or ... :-)
>
> --
>         regards,
>         Robin

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Konstantin Ignatyev

PS: If this is a typical day on planet earth, humans will add fifteen million
tons of carbon to the atmosphere, destroy 115 square miles of tropical
rainforest, create seventy-two miles of desert, eliminate between forty to one
hundred species, erode seventy-one million tons of topsoil, add 2,700 tons of
CFCs to the stratosphere, and increase their population by 263,000

Bowers, C.A.  The Culture of Denial:  Why the Environmental Movement Needs a
Strategy for Reforming Universities and Public Schools.  New York:  State
University of New York Press, 1997: (4) (5) (p.206)