Abhilash,
Are you using Tapestry 4 or 5?

There is a certain directory structure you should model after for
either case.  I suggest finding a demo or tutorial and starting with
that, then grow your application from there.  Start with something
that works.

With Tapestry 4, you may have to specify your subdirectories in your
web.xml using very simple text files called libraries, IIRC.  Search
the mailing list for Tapestry 4 subdirectory, if you are using T4.