Hi!
I got this problem too.
Until now I had the application packed as a war file and I had some pages in
a subdirectory (something like profile/AuthPage.html) and the layout
template in WEB-INF/layout/Border.html. It worked fine, but for some reason
I had to change the deployment type, I cannot use war file, It will be
deployed as expanded file structure.

Now all the pages that are in a subdirectory are served as static html. The
jwcid attributes are ignored. The @layout mark is ignored and no Border is
applied.

I'm using Tap 4.1.3-SNAPSHOT with Tomcat 6.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

-- Ovidiu