Hello

I come on a strange stuff. An ognl expression is well working but I see a Hivemind exception in log.

In a html file I affect a value to a property :

The property is defined in the specification page :
<property name="currentlocaleCode" />

The result works: if I display the value of "currentlocaleCode" I well get the current locale language code

So all stuffs seems ok. But while I'm looking at log (in Eclipse console) I can see that the expression evaluation throw a exception :

22953 [http-8080-2] ERROR org.apache.tapestry.services.impl.HiveMindExpressionCompiler - Error generating OGNL statements for expression currentlocaleCode = page.engine.locale.language with root [EMAIL PROTECTED]/$Util$LocaleSelectionFlags] org.apache.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException: Unable to add method void set(ognl.OgnlContext, java.lang.Object, java.lang.Object) to class $ASTAssign_11491e63e30: [source error] ; is missing at org.apache.tapestry.enhance.ClassFabImpl.addMethod(ClassFabImpl.java:278) at org.apache.tapestry.services.impl.HiveMindExpressionCompiler.compileExpression(HiveMindExpressionCompiler.java:214)
   at ognl.OgnlRuntime.compileExpression(OgnlRuntime.java:498)
   at ognl.Ognl.compileExpression(Ognl.java:141)
at org.apache.tapestry.services.impl.ExpressionCacheImpl.parse(ExpressionCacheImpl.java:152) at org.apache.tapestry.services.impl.ExpressionCacheImpl.getCompiledExpression(ExpressionCacheImpl.java:115) at $ExpressionCache_11491e63db9.getCompiledExpression($ExpressionCache_11491e63db9.java) at org.apache.tapestry.binding.ExpressionBinding.resolveExpression(ExpressionBinding.java:134) at org.apache.tapestry.binding.ExpressionBinding.getObject(ExpressionBinding.java:125) at org.apache.tapestry.AbstractComponent.renderInformalParameters(AbstractComponent.java:290)
   at org.apache.tapestry.components.Any.renderComponent(Any.java:38)

Any Idea ?
Why the page and property value are well render without a exception page ?

Cyrille