Erik Vullings wrote:
In the end, to create the Tree component (
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5TreeComponent)
ho :) I didn't make the link between this page and you :)

I just opened a Jira issue to ask for the addition of a Tree element in the code lib, so that every users may use the same base in place of reinventing the wheel. Moreover, if the core developers are ok to add such a component, we may hope that it will be more generic, idiomatic of Tapestry 5, deeply tested, etc than ours. I post our two reference implementations as examples.

--
Francois Armand
Etudes & Développements J2EE