Hi Josh,

I tried to folow following method, but not working:

my Layout.java like this:

public class Layout {

    @Parameter
    private Block _sidebarContent;

    public Block getSidebarContent() {
        return _sidebarContent;
    }

    public void setSidebarContent(Block sidebarContent) {
        this._sidebarContent = sidebarContent;
    }

    @Parameter
    private String _title;
    public String getTitle() {
        return _title;
    }

    public void setTitle(String title) {
        this._title = title;
    }
  <cut some code here>
}

in my Somepage.html
<t:layout parameter="My Home" >

i noticed the setter in Layout.java will not be called, why? thanks.

A.C.

or you can add the title parameter to Layout and pass it from Somepage

Layout.java:
@Parameter // if you want to require a title, add (required=true)
private String title; // add getter/setter

Somepage.html
<t:layout title="'my layout'">