Problem indeed has to do with the 'equality' check that is performed...
In there a class check like if( obj instanceof MyClass ) is done, but obj is a CGLIB enhanced instance, which yields to an unequal class.

What is the best solution to solve this?
-J.

Marcus Schulte wrote:
One thing to be aware of is that the same db-row, in two different Hibernate-Session, corresponds to two different objects. So with session-per-request, if your PSModel is loaded in one request, and your value-parameter-object in another. If you don't override Object.equals appropriately, Tapestry cannot know which list member to show for a given value.