I've got a new (and very strange) issue with client-side validation. When I
click on a submit button in a form, I get a blank popup with no messages in
it. If I disable JavaScript, the form submits without any validation errors.

Any idea why there's a popup when no validation errors exist?

Thanks,

Matt