Hi Nick,

Few more basic questions:
To use contrib's component I have added the following lines in my
.application file as below:
  <library id="contrib"
specification-path="/org/apache/tapestry/contrib/Contrib.library" />

How should I define the path to use the ListPropertySelectionModel as there
is no library.
I'm getting path exception.
<library id="tasselListSelection"
specification-path="/org/rz/tapestryutils/ListPropertySelectionModel.class"/>

Can you please please give me some example how should I use this
ListPropertySelectionModel? I'm not using Palette.

Thanks