Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo wrote:
That thread talks about the manifest in a WAR file, and I was talking about the manifest in a JAR file. :) It makes all the difference.

Well, no, the last message of the thread ( http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/tapestry-users/200704.mbox/[EMAIL PROTECTED] ) give the solution to create a jar with just a manifest and drop it in the classpath.
But we agree that it seems to be the solution :)

And this is really convenient: I developed HiberTapestry (http://tapestry-mine.sourceforge.net/hibertapestry/) and, to use it, my application needs no configuration: having the HiberTapestry JAR in the classpath is all I need to do. Tapestry-IoC does the work of locating and loading it. My application doesn't have a compile dependency in HiberTapestry but it uses it. Just wonderful. :)
Intersting project, I missed it :)

--
Francois Armand
Etudes & Développements J2EE