Geez those guys are such ass clowns.....

I wonder what the average kind of shop is that employs JSF engineers
anyways?  A factory of internal one off app developers?  (not that
internal apps are bad)

Searching on dice.com shows lots of "eh" employers for JSF while under
Tapestry I see fun looking names like
E*Trade/eBay/zillow/Expedia/etc....

It's not always important to be the most popular,  just being the best
is fine by me.

On 9/7/07, Filip S. Adamsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If you take a closer look at the comments you'll see that JSF isn't all
> that hot after all, and the way the author came up with the numbers is
> questionable at best, so there's really nothing to see here.
>
> -Filip
>
> kranga skrev:
> > http://www.javalobby.org/java/forums/t101110.html
> >
> > Tapestry, despite being a strong competitor to JSF, has gone virtually
> > no where. once it is experienced its initial growth spurt after being
> > released. It's basically flat. Unlike the Ruby on Rails vs. Spring data,
> > the data at dice.com seems to support this one. There are currently only
> > 87 jobs listed for Tapestry. This part is hard to debate no matter how
> > you spin the numbers. Tapestry is virtually flat as far as having any
> > kind of growth.

Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer