Hello Christian,

I understand your concern, but to express it correctly, you have the
problems with Tapestry applications when you are trying to use online
proxies that are trying to protect your internet experience via active
redirection and URL modification.

These kind of proxies are not the real HTTP proxies that are widely
used all over the world, these are working transparently for any
application and I'm quite sure Tapestry 4.1.X application will work
without any problems under these (I'm sure because I'm behind such
proxy).

The problem with web proxies of internet anonymizers is general and
not only related to Tap 4.1, try to launch any AJAX enabled and/or
Javasciript powered application that require some network
communication from AJAX/JS tier, and you will see that such kind of
anonymizers fail to do their job.

Renat

--
Best regards,