Hi All

I am currently experiencing a problem which seems to contradict the
model of how action link works.

I have a page called start.html. It has a for loop which for every
iteration contains a custom component, called MatchInfo. This renders
a box containing the info about the match. MatchInfo has an action
link tag and event method, which does something with the match. The
method called by the action link uses the persistent field which
stores the actual Match object which the component gets data from.

However when ever I use the page and click the action link, its as
though the action link is clicked on the last MatchInfo component,
even when I click the action link on a different MatchInfo component.

I thought the action link would call the method of the component
object that generated it not just the last object. I am not sure if
this is a bug or a "Feature"?

Can anyone shed some light on this for me.

Charlie M