Hi all,

I'm looking for a way to have flexible / nice urls when using tapestry5.
I know that with tapestry 5, supplied parameters are appended to the path
instead of to the querystring, but i'm looking for a bit more control.

For example I want a Venue bean with name venueX and id=123 to show up as:
http://test.com/venue/countryname/cityname/venux/123

Notice the countryname and cityname.

Anybody knows if this is possible with Tapestry 5 out of the box (Can't get
my head aroundthis)
or with a urlrewriting filter or something?

Thanks in advance for any help,

yours sincerely,
Geert-Jan