There are companies and individuals that provide Tapestry professional services.
You can find more info here http://tapestrysupport.com

BLIER, Jacques wrote:
Hi!

I am a Tapestry newbie and want to start directly by using Tapesry 5. I think
that Tapestry have a lot of potential and that it can grow into a large
community.

Here are a few questions:

*       When do you plan to release 5.0.6?
*       How can I modify the QuickStart archetype
(http://tapestry.formos.com/nightly/tapestry5/quickstart/) to load in Meaven
the 5.0.6 nightlies and not 5.0.5?
*       Do you plan to open a developer forum?
*       Is there a searchable archive of mailing list?
*       Finally, are there training available for Typestry 5? And if so, what
are the costs and accomodations?

Regards,

Jacques R. Blier
R&D