Hi,

i have tried the tapestry 5 acegi example providing security controll for tapestry pages.

I need the hostname of the requested url for getting the user by username. So i want to have the username per page.

I have tried it with RequestGlobals, but it did not work to inject it into this service? Anyone an idea?

public class UserDetailsServiceImpl implements UserDetailsService {
   private final Session session;
   public UserDetailsServiceImpl(Session session) {
       this.session = session;
   }
public UserDetails loadUserByUsername(String username)
           throws UsernameNotFoundException, DataAccessException {
//here i need the hostname of the request to do something like 'SELECT x FROM UserDetailsBean x WHERE x.username = :username and x.hostname=:hostname'
       return bean;

Thank you,
Thomas